Saturday, May 10, 2008

Depending on the street, she is definitely in the top three...

pieces of street art on the street. I think you can tell a lot about a city by its street art - I love it here. Pardon the small-ness as I didn't want to risk standing in the middle of the road. I love the man - very minimalistic yet somehow expressive. Not to mention the text-based art which is found in various locations across Liverpool. They're not very optimistic or uplifting, but I think they're fascinating.

More to come, of course.







2 comments:

noelle said...

i like the painter the best

A and O said...

LOVE the street art!
It's like living in an art gallery!
and did you know that you are living in Europe's Culture Capital 2008!
New York Times said so:
http://travel.nytimes.com/2008/05/11/travel/11hours.html?ex=1368072000&en=03caa5a75319884b&ei=5124&partner=permalink&exprod=permalink