Thursday, May 15, 2008

Juss a little bit mo' reason to celebrate!

While I am unable to access my beloved Pandora in the UK, I am able to access the newly-updated website of one of my very favorite artists.

A pioneer in "sustainable rock 'n' roll," Shake Your Peace is currently doing a fabulous bike tour through the western US. If you're interested, you can read more about it here or here. I am so incredibly bummed to be missing out on this, but being able to listen to their streamed music while in my office at UofL is a small consolation.

My recommendations for newlisteners to Shake Your Peace are "Juss a little bit mo'" "In the Arms of the Gypsy" and "Sky is Blue"... I would love to stop there, but I have to add "On the Hudson." Listen to all of them. One more... "Thinking of you all day."

You won't regret it.

3 comments:

Tom Finnigan said...

If pandora doesn't work for you, try last.fm

It's quite similar, but based in the UK.

Tres Jolie Julie said...

God, I love SYP (and shaking my piece). Their new site looks good. I think Arms of a Gypsy is one of my faves, although it's hard to choose.

Thirdmango said...

I did a music video/movie to In the Arms Of The Gypsy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hYP9AcEgdD4