Monday, May 19, 2008

You are ace on the dance floor

Although I write this post at the peril of someone from work actually seeing it, here I go. This weekend was the ASPHER conference at University of Liverpool and for some reason, they were nice enough to let me attend. While it was good from a networking perspective, my favorite part of the weekend were the evenings I spent dancing like a shmaniac at the Cavern.

My favorite favorite part of the weekend was receiving this text from my boss:

And that, ladies and gents, is all you need to know.
Just for kicks, here's a picture of Rach and I being ace on the dance floor at the Guggenheim.

4 comments:

noelle said...

nice phone - is that the newest nokia model? :-)

Cicada said...

That is seriously great. I have no dance moves. Not one.

chip and bex said...

hi charla! this is becky simpson... your old downstairs neighbor. i love this story!

A and O said...

I for one can absolutely second your title as a dance ace.
You are even a dance ace when you are dressed up as a giant paintbrush.

;)